Author Topic: New member Mackay Qld  (Read 3038 times)

Mackaybaja

New member Mackay Qld
« on: 02 November, 2014, 01:18:17 pm »
Hi all, i'm a ex tractor mechanic with old machinery in my blood. At the moment i'm about to start on another DDH Cletrac for restoration which i picked up from Haden near Toowoomba a couple of months ago.I also have a keen interest in VW Bajas and buggies plus dirt bikes, 1982 Suzuki PE 250 and 2011 rm 250. Looking forward to meeting fellow enthusiasts.Cheers Keith   
Lanz Bulldog, DDH Cletracs, Loyd Dragon.

ianoz

Re: New member Mackay Qld
« Reply #1 on: 03 November, 2014, 09:10:42 am »
Hi Keith , Welcome to the TOMM forum .
I enjoyed our little chat yesterday.
fowler vf,david brown 30td,cat D24U,D47U,D47J,D46U,R4,D68U IH TD9,TD6 and many more
 Benaraby Central Queensland

steeleye

• Gladstone Qld. Just north of Benaraby
« Reply #2 on: 03 November, 2014, 07:50:03 pm »
Gday Keith and welcome aboard. I'm just down the road from you (about 5 hours) and about 15-20 mins from Ianoz. I'm into the stationary engines thing. Reasonably small cause thats all I can afford and some times not as we all seem to do from time to time.      ...........cheers Phil
Keepum burnin an turnin

Mackaybaja

« Reply #3 on: 08 November, 2014, 09:08:31 am »
Thanks Ian hi steeleye i also like stationary engines but i have gave and sold most of them to make room for more crawler tractors and tractors. I really only kept one Southerncross YB 4Hp i bought when i was 16. Back then you could still buy parts from southerncross so i overhauled it at that time and mounted a 2 Kva Dunlight alternator to it and it has done a few hours now. Cheeres Keith 
Lanz Bulldog, DDH Cletracs, Loyd Dragon.