Author Topic: Not a new member, but a returning one.  (Read 3808 times)

Gerilgambeth

• NSW Sth Coast
    • MATAMA
Not a new member, but a returning one.
« on: 01 October, 2015, 08:58:09 am »
Hello Folks,
Its been quite a while since I last frequented these pages. My interests have been diverted elsewhere, like a 1915 Model T Speedster that I'm constructing from bits and pieces.
But since I need to import a great deal of stuff from the USofA and since the little Aussie battler dropped below US$0.70, I've been forced to put it on hold and get back into engines.
At one stage I owned around 25 engines, but have deliberately thinned them out to just a handfull that I have kept for the rally ground.
I hope trhat by returning to the forum, I will be able to milk all you well informed folk for your wealth of information and you never know I may even be able to contribute something.
I'll attach some picks of my babies......all pretty common stuff, nothing exciting.
Cheers,
Rob
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life". WINSTON CHURCHILL

hoarder1

• Livin' the high life in Warwick, Qld.
    • Click HERE to see some more of my pictures
Re: Not a new member, but a returning one.
« Reply #1 on: 01 October, 2015, 11:38:31 am »
Glad to have you back.  The Aussie dollar at 70cents is a bit of a nuisance for we importers, although I suppose those in the farming communities appreciate it if they are exporters.  Nice engines mate.  cheers, Shayne in Warwick Qld.  I've also been a very infrequent visitor and even less a regular contributor to this great forum.
Collector and fan of ye olde crappe. I collect old number plates.  Have you got any?  Send me a PM if you do.  :-)  I might even trade them for other old junk.

tanksmate

« Reply #2 on: 14 January, 2016, 09:32:29 am »
Hi Rob ,  welcome back mate,  some nice looking engines you have there. I am also a quite infrequent visitor to this page of late.
I might get to be more regular if only I can get the wife off the chair for a while,  Cheers,  John

sunshine man

« Reply #3 on: 15 January, 2016, 06:56:55 pm »
Hi rob,
           Great engines , seen your 7 hp  sunshine in the tomm years ago .it started my passion for 2 stroke sunshines , they look and sound fantastic
        Sunshineman

Triumphline

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: 15 January, 2016, 08:35:19 pm »
Welcome back Rob. It is a hard hobby to stay away from.
Patrick
Patrick M Livingstone
The Austral Register
Sydney, NSW

KellyTractors

« Reply #5 on: 21 January, 2016, 10:34:59 pm »
Welcome back