Author Topic: National Rally  (Read 3388 times)

interpigs

National Rally
« on: 21 September, 2016, 12:33:19 pm »
Just wondering if anyone have  received any emails from the National Rally as I've registered our interest some time back and again after the latest announcement, but still have not had a reply Regards Adrian
ADRIAN AT TALBOT VIC

winchester

Re: National Rally
« Reply #1 on: 21 September, 2016, 01:51:56 pm »
Yes well would you be refering to the NHMA or the host club ,Hamilton Pastrol Museum?
I doubt if you will recieve any response from the NHMA ....perhaps the Hamilton club may respond if indeed you have directed your email to them . For myself I have never had any response . I only know what I read on the NHMA website.

Triumphline

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: 21 September, 2016, 01:55:29 pm »
Patrick M Livingstone
The Austral Register
Sydney, NSW

Triumphline

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: 21 September, 2016, 01:58:06 pm »
I hit post too soon :(
They have only recently updated the info on their web page and uploaded the exhibitor pack. They are pretty good at replying on their Facebook page but I don't know about email as they must have been swamped after the NHMA's little escapades.
Patrick
Patrick M Livingstone
The Austral Register
Sydney, NSW

interpigs

« Reply #4 on: 23 September, 2016, 04:39:38 pm »
Good Day All , I've sent another email asking a few questions again from their site so I will just wait and see , Regards Adrian   
ADRIAN AT TALBOT VIC

Kim S

« Reply #5 on: 23 September, 2016, 08:24:11 pm »
Why don't people just call on the phone and talk to people personally about things, works for me ?

isandian

• McDonalds forever!
    • cobah cast iron
« Reply #6 on: 30 September, 2016, 08:59:48 am »
I lodged an Expression of Interest by email early this year, and received the registration pack by email recently, after the Hamilton Pastoral Museum had reached some sort of accommodation with NHMA.
Ian