Author Topic: Gry Fegy Timing Marks  (Read 11123 times)

Scott

• From the thriving metropolis known as Warwick QLD
Re: Gry Fegy Timing Marks
« Reply #45 on: 07 December, 2016, 05:14:38 pm »
Hello Cobba and Dee
So be honest Cobba. How much swearing was there from Dee?  ;D

Great job and story. I'm looking forward to continuing saga with the next episode entitled... Sarah brakes again.

Cheers Scott
PS: when is your phone turned on? I've tried a few times with no success yet.

cobbadog

• Buzacott Farm Pumper.
« Reply #46 on: 09 December, 2016, 01:40:14 pm »
Hi Scott,
Well you finally got through on the phone. All of the planets MUST align before there is any remote possibility of a phone connection to the mobile when I am at home. So the fact that it held that connection for that amount of time was an actual first and a miracle.

As for the cursing from Dee I do enough of that for quite a few people and as Dee is "A Lady" sometimes reframes from that, (unofficial B.S. from me). As each step went to plan or as close as possible there was nothing to get either of us upset.
Cheers, John & Dee. Coopernook. NSW.

cobbadog

• Buzacott Farm Pumper.
« Reply #47 on: 04 January, 2017, 03:59:42 pm »
Well Sarah is slowly coming nicely with some re wiring being done since the last post and an ignition running light (exciter) for the alternator and a light switch all in place.
What we need now is another throttle linkage. It is the short linkage behind the dash and is about 3-4" in length. Sarahs' one is beyond help as previous owner did a real job on destroying it by elongating the slot where the ball is fitted. This now allows it to pop out leaving you with no throttle.
If you are able to help please send a PM and I will reply.
Cheers Cobba.
Cheers, John & Dee. Coopernook. NSW.