Author Topic: 1924 Graham Bros truck.  (Read 19102 times)

shubys tractor farm

• SUFFERING SEVERELY FROM RUSTY IRON DISEASE.
Re: 1924 Graham Bros truck.
« Reply #15 on: 28 May, 2019, 02:14:43 pm »
G'DAY ALL

shubys tractor farm

« Reply #16 on: 28 May, 2019, 02:35:24 pm »
GGGGGGG,DAY ALL. First of all a response to WEE=ALLIS  - MANY THANKS FOR THE BADGE. So kind and humble are these fellow members. Secondly - A sincere thanks to those many many members who have looked at this site- I am so sorry but  I feel like I have let you all down - so many lookers--- MY HEALTH HAS BEEN THE PROBLEM - but now I hope to move forward.  My no 1 project is now to restore this rather rare and unique 1924 Graham Brothers Truck formerly belonging to APPELTS  of Nuriootpa SA. Thanks so much to fellow enthusiasts who have sent me so much historical information about this truck=== and to ALL.  who have indicated an interest in this project.  TIME and $ are the biggest obsticals.  Thankyou all Shubystractorfarm.

cobbadog

• Buzacott Farm Pumper.
« Reply #17 on: 28 May, 2019, 04:30:38 pm »
The main thing is your good health first then the rest will follow. Glad to hear that you are on the mend. Take care.
Cheers, John & Dee. Coopernook. NSW.

shubys tractor farm

« Reply #18 on: 12 March, 2022, 08:56:12 pm »
Re Grahram Brothers Delivery Truck= still working on it-------Have had no help from locals in the Barossa  Valley----  for my plea as to photo's of its origional  sign writing on this very truck - adverts placed in local papers- absolutely no response. Baring in mind, that this very truck was in use from 1924 until at least the mid 1950's by my research.  The company closed down in 1975. Surely    ----S0MEONE OUT THERE ----recall's this truck OR has some photo's of it in it's working life.  I place  my plea again-----Can somebody please help me with some pictures of this truck in working order in it's lifetime so that I can re-produce the origional SIGN WRITING  on it.  Any help most appreciated.  Shubys tractor farm.

cobbadog

• Buzacott Farm Pumper.
« Reply #19 on: 13 March, 2022, 08:51:29 pm »
Good to hear from you again Shruby and sorry you have had no responses. This may be a slly question but have you tried Google or Trove for old advertising that might help you out? This sounds like you only hope if no one has responded to your ads. Maybe a poster campaign around the old district where the Company operated from might help as well. Not everyone buys the papers to read ads.

cobbadog

• Buzacott Farm Pumper.
« Reply #20 on: 13 March, 2022, 08:53:20 pm »
Just had another idea of posting it on FaceAche. If your not on that then find someone who is as many people are on it and live their lives by it.

shubys tractor farm

« Reply #21 on: 14 February, 2024, 06:38:37 pm »
G'day Cobbadog and others interested.  I TOOK YOUR ADVICE AND JOINED A GROUP called ""

shubys tractor farm

« Reply #22 on: 14 February, 2024, 06:59:52 pm »
trying again ---Hi Cobbadog and others.  I tried your suggestions---joined that group (FACEBOOK)---found --"CARS OF THE BAROSSA".  Thought I was on a winner.  Sent them all details about this very rare 'BAROSSA HERITAGE VEHICLE' .  Received an acknowledgement and welcome etc, but from then on nothing but incoming e-mails --by many per eeek--none of which relate to my post. Tried hard to contact the postmaster but he does not reply.  I give UP,  I have spent many hours researching in the Nuriootpa Library, with help from their attendants - but still  NOTHING. ANYWAY- Thanks for your advice and concern. Shubys tractor farm.