Author Topic: Value  (Read 5500 times)

cobbadog

• Buzacott Farm Pumper.
Value
« on: 23 April, 2018, 04:05:53 pm »
Here is a question that is hard to answer but I am looking at what is described as a 1962 MF35X in average condition going by the pics with a rough looking slasher attached. What is the value of these things in average condition with the Perkins A3.152 engine?
Ball park figure.
Cheers, John & Dee. Coopernook. NSW.

Scott

• From the thriving metropolis known as Warwick QLD
Re: Value
« Reply #1 on: 24 April, 2018, 07:06:21 am »
Hello Cobba
That's a hell of a way to get one of those spanners off us. Want the spanner, buy the tractor to suit. ;D

I hope it all sort itself out for you. As for value....no idea sorry.

Cheers Scott

wee-allis

« Reply #2 on: 24 April, 2018, 09:04:14 am »

Cobba,

Hard to value any machinery but for what it's worth, there is a dealer down here who has just about exactly what you described and is asking $7,500. Will he get it, no idea.

I personally have an FE35 with a rebuilt engine with 11 hours on it, all new tin ware, fuel tank, radiator, battery, generator, gauges, seat and steering wheel with great tyres, complete with a slasher for sale. It is a bit cheaper than the dealers is asking. Will I get it, no idea.

Cheers, Steve.
If it's old, treat it like gold.
 38 Allis B,50 Morris Six,  Moruya, Sth coast NSW.

Ian

« Reply #3 on: 24 April, 2018, 09:37:28 am »
Hi

When push comes to shove, something is  only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it.

Ian
1 R&T Engine, 1 Simplex Model D Milk Pump, 1 Ajax Milk Pump, 1 Dawn 611 Post Drill, 1 Ajax 1.5 Piston Pump, 1 Goulds Pyramid 3x5 Piston Pump, 1 Cooper 1hp RV, 14 Chooks, 1 Dog, 2 Cats, 1 Wife & 1 Daughter

cobbadog

• Buzacott Farm Pumper.
« Reply #4 on: 24 April, 2018, 02:56:25 pm »
Thanks for the replies fellas. Not sure if it is going to end up here or not and it doesn't matter one way or the other but I would like one day along with a small dumpy truck. Seller is above what I am prepared to pay and that is less than what you are asking Steve, I've maxed out at $4k no more.

basewindow

« Reply #5 on: 24 April, 2018, 09:08:57 pm »
Found it very hard to value old tractors and seem vary hugely,  and doesnt really seem to correspond at all to the condition they are in. Seen absolute shite selling for ridiculous prices and some great bargains for amost nothing. My neighbour recently picked up a TE20 in immaculate original condition for $900! ! Best orginal ive seen, didnt look like it had done a days work in its life.
Guess do a bit of research with gumtree and fleebay and see what they're going for.
1963 Fordson Super Dexta, 1969 International 434, 1953 Lister CS 3.5hp, 1939 Bamford SD1 3.5hp, 1951 (G&N) Ronaldson-Tippett 3hp N type.

cobbadog

• Buzacott Farm Pumper.
« Reply #6 on: 25 April, 2018, 01:53:37 pm »
I refused it today as I have another in mind and closer.

Still looking for one of those little dump trucks with a single cylinder diesel in it.

Fergins

« Reply #7 on: 30 March, 2023, 05:13:58 pm »
Here is a question that is hard to answer but I am looking at what is described as a 1962 MF35X in average condition going by the pics with a rough looking slasher attached. What is the value of these things in average condition with the Perkins A3.152 engine?
Ball park figure.

Hi Cobbadog, was that 1962 MF35X near Singleton? If so, I think I now have it at home in Orange. I paid $6500 for it which I was pretty happy with considering the mechanical condition of it. The cosmetics are quite poor but that is fairly easily fixed with the spares that came with it.

cobbadog

• Buzacott Farm Pumper.
« Reply #8 on: 30 March, 2023, 09:15:35 pm »
WOW this gos back further than my mem ory. Not sure where that one was now. Since then Others have come and gone and recently a nice ME35 with a perkins with crane, carry all, slasher, disc plough and something else sold near here for $3k. Engine could do with a rebuild but is stil running. I have run out of room here so a mate went and got it all.