Author Topic: Kubota B6000 tractor  (Read 3518 times)

shubys tractor farm

• SUFFERING SEVERELY FROM RUSTY IRON DISEASE.
Kubota B6000 tractor
« on: 29 May, 2018, 04:18:10 pm »
 Very recently I bought a KUBOTA B6000 tractor fitted with a Rotary tiller  model S850---I have found out that this is one of the first KUBOTA  Garden Tractor's made.  I approached a KUBOTA TRACTOR DEALER  and they found out that no owners or operators or parts books were available from KUBOTA.
Now I hear you all saying - this is not old------I suggest and believe that these are the collector tractors of the future- great items for our younger members to get involved in.
  I would like to make contact with other owner/members who have this model---where can I get original owners/operators book or full workshop manual? OR copy thereof.   Any help greatly appreciated.  Thanks  Shubys tractor farm.

wee-allis

Re: Kubota B6000 tractor
« Reply #1 on: 29 May, 2018, 04:32:05 pm »

I think you will find that the "B" series Kubota's were made for the Asian market and only imported here as "Grey Imports" .  Kubota Australia don't recognise them and some parts and models are not interchangeable with the genuine article.
Steve.
If it's old, treat it like gold.
 38 Allis B,50 Morris Six,  Moruya, Sth coast NSW.

Scott

• From the thriving metropolis known as Warwick QLD
« Reply #2 on: 29 May, 2018, 04:36:47 pm »
Hello Mr Shuby
If it's got rice paddy tyres on it then she's a grey import.
I ran into a similar problem with a huge genset. It has a Deutz engine in it but Deutz Australia do not recognise them because of where they were made. I found out later it was China.

Cheers Scott

cobbadog

• Buzacott Farm Pumper.
« Reply #3 on: 30 May, 2018, 02:35:09 pm »
Some one makes a lot of money on the back of brand names by importing Grey Imports. So many things from many different fields. once I thought I had bought a good quality, brand named item only to find out later when it did not work as intended that the 'brand name' asked a few questions and got the serial number and said sorry, contact the seller and get them to fix it as it is NOT covered here in Oz.
Seller was not a happy campaigner.
Cheers, John & Dee. Coopernook. NSW.

Kim S

« Reply #4 on: 31 May, 2018, 08:50:42 am »
The collector of the future for Kubota's as in the past will be the well known collector Abert G Sims, especially the rare and unique grey imports.

Scott

• From the thriving metropolis known as Warwick QLD
« Reply #5 on: 01 June, 2018, 07:19:34 am »
The collector of the future for Kubota's as in the past will be the well known collector Abert G Sims, especially the rare and unique grey imports.
Hello all
I'm sure many had the same thoughts about low horse power, big, heavy hot bulb and similar engines, or (seeing we're talking abaout tractors) a Caterpillar Sixty or Twenty, or an Oliver Hart-Parr 50-60-70-80 years ago. Who would want those big heavy pieces of crap that take 4 blokes (1 driving a NEW D7), 2 dogs and an overseer to move them? Scrap prices are high, break them up and melt them down.

Cheers Scott