Author Topic: Allora time again  (Read 14618 times)

m type

Re: Allora time again
« Reply #30 on: 27 January, 2014, 03:39:37 pm »
Hi guys it was great to get a close to dry one at long last we had a great weekend. It was great to meet you at long last Scott. I wish you had of told me you wore going to put my pic online I would of done my hair for you. Great work on the pics Scott. Cam
Engines Ihc m type 1 1/2, 3, 6, 10hp, famous 4,6,10hp bental's 4hp, 9hp, 4hp Waterloo boy, 2hp fealding and platt, and some others.tractors farmalls f12,3xH's, AM, McCormick 10-20, case c, sex, dex, 15-27 cross motor, 15-25 L rumely, 18-36 hart parr, cletrac ad, tea furgy.

Mick Christie

« Reply #31 on: 27 January, 2014, 03:58:58 pm »
Gday
can someone tell me who the owner of the samson engine is in photo 56 please
   Cheers
      Mick
collector of exotic american built sideshaft engines in gippsland victoria

llebpmac

« Reply #32 on: 27 January, 2014, 04:13:06 pm »
Famous Fitter on this site owns the Samson

famous fitter

« Reply #33 on: 27 January, 2014, 06:04:33 pm »
I had a great time was good to catch up with a few members and put a few "names" to faces .Glad the rain nicked off which made the day on Saturday ,well done to the Warwick Club once again- considering the iffy weather there was a huge turnout .(Would Have Been Good to have some "BUNDY" sippies over the weekend ?? ) .

Mick Christie

« Reply #34 on: 27 January, 2014, 07:28:42 pm »
Your samson lookeds great famous fitter. Is good to see another running samson in aust besides mine

Peter Short

• Auckland, New Zealand
« Reply #35 on: 27 January, 2014, 11:11:14 pm »
Scott, thanks for posting the photos.

-Photo #34, Brush engine, presumably there once was a generator where the water tank not resides. Is this an unusual engine? I have seen much larger Brush engines in photos, don't recall the small ones.

-Photo #41, looks like a Lister diesel driving a vacuum pump, which in turn is driving.....some kind of mechanical indicator??? Looks interesting, anyone know what this display is about? I presume the cabinet alongside has some significance too? Best I can guess is a system for delivering canisters around a building...probably way out.

-photo #52, is that a Crossley in the background? Anyone know the details of this nice little engine? Also the rusty vertical in the foreground looks interesting - anyone got a name?

Thanks for any replies!

freshieslures

« Reply #36 on: 28 January, 2014, 12:34:19 am »
Thanks for the photos Scott, looks like a great weekend. Some real nice engines there.
Justin
Main interest are horizontal sideshaft engines

famous fitter

« Reply #37 on: 29 January, 2014, 08:28:56 am »
Peter, yes photo 52 shows a Crossley H (drool drool) and an inverted Temple they were displayed by llebmac

Mick Christie

« Reply #38 on: 29 January, 2014, 10:07:09 am »
Do u have some better pics of your samson engine you could put on here famous fitter?

famous fitter

« Reply #39 on: 29 January, 2014, 11:04:28 am »
Mick, Will Do........( Will do it soon,when I work out how to put them up :-)   )

cobbadog

• Buzacott Farm Pumper.
« Reply #40 on: 29 January, 2014, 05:10:46 pm »
Thanks for the pics Scott. It looks and sounds as if the weekend was a great success for those who attended and the host Club. Now you have had a taste of displaying your toys I hope you will continue to do so. We are trying to organise our work commitments around attending more Rallies this year and in the future.
Cheers, John & Dee. Coopernook. NSW.

rustyengines

• Townsville North Queensland
    • Southern Cross Register
« Reply #41 on: 29 January, 2014, 07:49:30 pm »
Hi Famous fitter
Posting a picture from you computer is easy
You first go to  'Attachments and other options'
Then go to 'Browse' which will bring up all your computer files find your picture files and the file you want click on the picture you want then click open
BUT BUT where most people have trouble you have to down size the picture to less than 512kb how easy it is to do this will depend what programs you have on you computer
Once you have done it the first time it is real easy after that
Ian
Southern Cross Engines, Lawn Mowers and old tools * TOWNSVILLE

clappo

• Hamilton Victoria
Re 6 hp fly wheels
« Reply #42 on: 24 October, 2018, 12:17:36 pm »
Hi Famous Fitter are you still chasing 6 hp fly wheels
collector and restorer of stationary engines located in Hamilton Victoria