Author Topic: FJ Van  (Read 4813 times)

Triumphline

• Global Moderator
FJ Van
« on: 08 May, 2019, 10:25:48 am »
A long overdue side project. After its slumber of over a decade, I recently did some work to get the family FJ running again. My grandfather bought the van new in 1955. It was fully restored in the 1990s but has only done 8000 miles since then.
Patrick
Patrick M Livingstone
The Austral Register
Sydney, NSW

cobbadog

• Buzacott Farm Pumper.
Re: FJ Van
« Reply #1 on: 08 May, 2019, 04:14:14 pm »
Very nice Patrick. The restoration still looks impressive. A very nice vehicle to have in your collection and still in the Family. Thanks for sharing.
Cheers, John & Dee. Coopernook. NSW.

Gerilgambeth

• NSW Sth Coast
    • MATAMA
« Reply #2 on: 08 May, 2019, 05:00:19 pm »
TICK
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life". WINSTON CHURCHILL

wee-allis

« Reply #3 on: 08 May, 2019, 07:20:18 pm »

As others have said, "Very nice Patrick", but it has been in your family far too long and it is time you moved it along to someone else, me in particular.  JUST KIDDING.
If it's old, treat it like gold.
 38 Allis B,50 Morris Six,  Moruya, Sth coast NSW.

Scott

• From the thriving metropolis known as Warwick QLD
« Reply #4 on: 16 May, 2019, 05:46:59 pm »
Hello all
That vehicle is my dream vehicle. I'd even sell The Kingswood to be able to own one.
Very nice and it's such a treat to know it's always been, and will always be, a member of your family Patrick.

Cheers Scott

cobbadog

• Buzacott Farm Pumper.
« Reply #5 on: 16 May, 2019, 08:59:20 pm »
When trying to grow up in Sydney I knew a family of guys that had all too many FX n FJ vehicles. The eldest brother Lud had the last I heard a 5 acre paddock of them and none are for sale nor parts and looks like no more will be saved other than the few he drives.
You just have to hate this way of thinking.
Cheers, John & Dee. Coopernook. NSW.