Author Topic: BSA hear engine info required.  (Read 3994 times)

Ian

Re: BSA hear engine info required.
« Reply #15 on: 07 December, 2019, 05:48:41 pm »
Hi  Cobbabog

How' about that the carby arrived late this arvo, Just on our way out to the club's Xmas party.  I will have a look at it in the morning.  Aust Post has done very well.

Cheers and thanks

Ian
1 R&T Engine, 1 Simplex Model D Milk Pump, 1 Ajax Milk Pump, 1 Dawn 611 Post Drill, 1 Ajax 1.5 Piston Pump, 1 Goulds Pyramid 3x5 Piston Pump, 1 Cooper 1hp RV, 14 Chooks, 1 Dog, 2 Cats, 1 Wife & 1 Daughter

cobbadog

• Buzacott Farm Pumper.
« Reply #16 on: 07 December, 2019, 09:28:41 pm »
WOW, sometimes I can't get parts from Sydney to home in the same week and its only 3 1/2 hours away. I only had a quick look at it and found it an unusual design at best. Hope it works out for you and your most welcome to have it.
Cheers, John & Dee. Coopernook. NSW.

Ian

« Reply #17 on: 10 December, 2019, 07:26:27 pm »
Hi Cobbabog

Cleaned up the carby yesterday, all looks good. Got a mate turning up an adapter for me.  We are away down the west coast at Strahan for a week, going for a cruise on the Gordon River tomorrow and a trip on the steam train to Queenstown on Friday.  I will keep you updated when I get home.

Cheers

Ian
1 R&T Engine, 1 Simplex Model D Milk Pump, 1 Ajax Milk Pump, 1 Dawn 611 Post Drill, 1 Ajax 1.5 Piston Pump, 1 Goulds Pyramid 3x5 Piston Pump, 1 Cooper 1hp RV, 14 Chooks, 1 Dog, 2 Cats, 1 Wife & 1 Daughter

cobbadog

• Buzacott Farm Pumper.
« Reply #18 on: 11 December, 2019, 09:38:37 pm »
Now that sounds like a beut way to spend some time with friends.
We never got to the Franklin River and the railways nor to Strahan or Queenstown. What we did see was certainly impressive and we ahd a great couple of weeks of full on fun.
Cheers, John & Dee. Coopernook. NSW.