Author Topic: Look what came home with today.  (Read 1590 times)

Ian

Look what came home with today.
« on: 28 December, 2019, 01:58:42 pm »
Hi,

A nice load picked up this morning, including a Woseley and Webb Mower, Roseberry 2hp and a Deco-Light 32 volt lighting plant.

Regards

Ian
1 R&T Engine, 1 Simplex Model D Milk Pump, 1 Ajax Milk Pump, 1 Dawn 611 Post Drill, 1 Ajax 1.5 Piston Pump, 1 Goulds Pyramid 3x5 Piston Pump, 1 Cooper 1hp RV, 14 Chooks, 1 Dog, 2 Cats, 1 Wife & 1 Daughter

Grasshopper

Re: Look what came home with today.
« Reply #1 on: 28 December, 2019, 09:22:59 pm »
Nice pickup Ian,
Should keep you occupied in the shed getting them sorted.
Keep us posted on how you go with them.
My project at the moment is getting a SPI McDonald 4hp Diesel back to working again. Also various stationary engines in my shed looking for some attention.
Cheers
Grasshopper Max

cobbadog

• Buzacott Farm Pumper.
Re: Look what came home with today.
« Reply #2 on: 28 December, 2019, 09:43:33 pm »
Great new toys Ian. They are both desirable and look a straight forward restoration to egt them going again. One day I will have a small lighting plant to connect to one of the engines and as for your Wolseley Mower these things are so much fun to use. I have a self propelled Oxford Allen Rotoscythe that is on the list to do one day and it cuts so well and after watching YouTube videos I worked out how to set the drive ratchets on each side. IOf your mowing an embankment length ways lock the bottom wheel in and unlock the top. This keeps it travelling straight.
Also have a little Wolseley Merry Tiller which is fun to play  with in the yard, instant garden bed or airate the soil big time.
Cheers, John & Dee. Coopernook. NSW.