Author Topic: Moffat virtue  (Read 1917 times)

B.Halliday

Moffat virtue
« on: 30 January, 2020, 04:42:03 am »
Has anyone have a carburettor for Moffat virtue

famous fitter

Re: Moffat virtue
« Reply #1 on: 30 January, 2020, 06:41:02 am »
What model ? Help us help you !!!!

B.Halliday

« Reply #2 on: 30 January, 2020, 04:23:36 pm »
I?m new at this how do I add a attachment so I can send a picture of it.all I know is 2 1/4 hp 1000 rmp

cobbadog

• Buzacott Farm Pumper.
« Reply #3 on: 30 January, 2020, 09:53:09 pm »
Welcome B.Halliday.
To add images they must be compressed so they will fit onto forums so if you can compress the images then to add them click on the Attachments and other options at the bottom of the box where you reply. If I can do it it must be simple.
Always when asking for items give as much detail as possible to help us understand what it is you are chasing. On the bright side of things you make and model should be one of the easier ones to find.
Have a look at compressing an image and posting to see how you go. Don't be afraid toa sk questions as there are many here that can help they just have to log in. Not everyone is on here every day so be patient.
Cheers, John & Dee. Coopernook. NSW.

famous fitter

« Reply #4 on: 01 February, 2020, 09:56:19 pm »
Hi ,

I didn?t realise you were new here !!-so welcome aboard !!!!I don?t have a carb for that size MV but being a fairly common engine one will show up easy enough- there was a whole engine sold at Allora rally last weekend for not much money. Watch eBay they will be on there from time to time.

Where abouts are you from ? There may be people on this forum in your area

Cheers Justin

famous fitter

« Reply #5 on: 13 February, 2020, 08:14:13 am »
Gday,

There is a complete carb/ fuel tank assembly in the latest TOMM magazine classifieds - probably what you are looking for ?

Cheers Justin