Author Topic: McDonald Imperial Super Diesel  (Read 26478 times)

cobbadog

• Buzacott Farm Pumper.
Re: McDonald Imperial Super Diesel
« Reply #165 on: 14 March, 2021, 09:20:19 pm »
LOL, the simple answer is I have not got back to it as yet. Jsut as it was finished to the last part of the story the weather broke first with too much heat then way too much wet. What I had done was move it out from under the carport to save placing spots all over Dees car again and allow it to fumigate the orange and mango trees. Fortunately I did cover it with a tarp but the other problem was the McDonald is sitting on freshly back filled ground and if I started it up the mnext stop would be China via central Earth.
Not wanting to get off topic but I had to rebuild a mower deck to keep the grass down which almost was finished today, have the David Brown under close scruitinee trying to resolve his issues so he can go to our Rally later this year then, and only then I will get back to the McDonald. Believe me I really want to get the McDonald sorted and running a lot better so the saga will continue, it has just been pushed back.
Sorry for the lack of entertainment on this one but it will get back inline soon enough.
Cheers, John & Dee. Coopernook. NSW.